Everything a company needs to thrive is available in Greater San Marcos.
The area’s central location, workforce and strong infrastructure makes it ideal for a myriad for industry sectors. A great quality of life coupled with an affordable cost of living and doing business makes the region a great location to live, work and play.
- Strong Infrastructure - Regional airports and proximity to two major international airports, access to major roadways like IH-35, SH-130, SH-183, and IH-10
- A diverse and talented workforce
- A healthy tax structure
- Business-friendly regional communities
- Connections and support for small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Competitive business incentives